Saturday, February 14, 2009

My completely insensical (and over-the-top) birthday wish list.

Each and every year, I delight (ok, so maybe that's not the word) my husband my starting to celebrate my birthday at least a month in advance. On February 23rd I proudly declare that it's mere weeks until the big day and bug him endlessly. This year I find myself starting even earlier. You see, I'll be 30 this year. I'm not upset by this number as some are. Instead I find myself using it as a reason to have a real party and declare my love for numerous material (and expensive) items. A girl can dream right? On my list ...

A Kindle -
Love of my love. You have no idea how badly I would love to own one of these. I am an avid reader and this just seems to be my fondest dream come true. Can you imagine books at the touch of a button. *sigh* The $359 price tag is the big downfall.

A "Be Major" by Ju-Ju-Be (in Zany Zinnias or Drip Drops) -
I'm a big wristlet girl. I hate carrying a large purse when I'm out with the girls and these solve the problem. This is the *perfect* variation. It has photo windows, card slots, a built in check register, a slot for cash, a change pocket, chapstick loop and pen. Not to mention an easily accessible cellphone pocket. At $48, it's more reasonable and will be something I'll use every day.

I'd also like a whole new wardrobe, a new washer and dryer, and a flat screen tv.
That's all.
natalie dee
nataliedee.com

1 comment:

carebear7951 said...

at least you don't ask for much Kendra! :)