Sunday, March 22, 2009

30 great things - Part 4 :So I've slacked off ...

but I have a great excuse! Last night was my 30th birthday party! It was soooo fun! We had a great time. So below are some fun pics, followed by the 3rd installment of my great things.

Becca and Christie

Greg enjoying some cake

Marci and Brandon

Erica and Kirk

Mike

Russell and Todd

Marci, me, and Becca

Making 'burning brains' ... aka newspaper parachutes





30 great things ...

19. Digital Picture Frames- The *best* invention ever! I've had one for a few years and love it. Last night my wonderful husband got me a new one. It's completely decked out. Touch screen nav, it plays music, stores 1000 pictures internally and more.

20. Tart warmers- I love candles, however I'm scared I'll burn the house down or something. My solution? A tart warmer hooked to a timer. My house smells fantastic and I don't have to worry about fire!

21. Crappy country- Meaning well used, well distressed kitchy art. Nothing is better than something that looks like it's been in the trash for a few years.

22. Calla Lilies- My favorite flower. Gorgeous, sleek and simple.

23. Dreft Stain Remover- Do you know how many outfits I've saved with this? It works like nothing else I've ever used. Formula, baby food, blood, grass stains, gone!

24. Microsuede/Microfibre- The best invention ever for anyone with kids! It looks great, cleans easily and pet hair just zooms off of it. It has saved me so much time I can't even begin to profess my love for it.

1 comment:

carebear7951 said...

Happy Birthday Kendra! Why didn't you invite me to your birthday?? LOL
Looks like you should add GREAT FRIENDS to your list of 30 great things. :)