Monday, March 17, 2008

Noggin you suck!


I love Noggin, I really do, but their new line-up just sucks ass. Seriously if I wanted to watch 12 hours of Little Bill, Little Bear, and Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Kids I would break out my On-Demand. The Wonder Pets and Backyardigans aren't on until 8:00 and 8:30 and Oswald not until 10:00! My kids don't watch a lot of tv, but they really enjoyed the singing parts while we were getting ready for daycare or calming down for nap. Now we have to listen to Little Bear engage in a beastial relationship with a young girl and Little Bill whine to Alice the Great. Sad. Just sad. Where is the variety? Where is the fun? So for this I say, Noggin, you suck!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

We haven't been watching as much Noggin either. We do catch some of the shows since we are home all day but I agree, time to change the line up a bit.