Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ugh




We have mice. The little bastards are into everything. They even got into my cupboards and made themselves at home in my dishes. I am so grossed out I can hardly stand it. Of course we get them every year, a big downfall of living in rural Ohio. The big field behind our house doesn't help. We've planted traps, sealed up all the food and plugged all viewable holes with Steel Wool. Anyone else have any other suggestions for clearing them out? If so I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Urgh we had an infestation of them too last winter around christmas. So gross! We killed like 8 of them. Dh used peanut butter on the traps...good luck!

Unknown said...

We got up this morning and checked the traps. They were all missing the peanut butter from the triggers and not one was set off. How does that happen? LOL