Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have the greatest friends!

I, like many others (although most a good deal younger than me), am a fan of Twilight. The books are a great escape from the real world and the movie was a suitable personification of them. I think Robert Pattinson is dreamy. A good friend of mine from work, Racheal, suprised me with a little something this morning. It totally made my day! She jokingly put this little book together and it made me smile. It's fantastic! I have to giggle everytime I look at it, and plan on keeping it around to look at whenever I need a pick-me-up.






Oh yah, check it out. She replaced Bella's face with a little picture of me LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here. I'm promoting my new blog. Any visitor can recieve $5 just for visiting. You can find the link inside my blog. Feel free to post or link as well. Please Enjoy