Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Zoo (this is a long one)

Today we took the family to the zoo. The girls did awesome! We were there just over 3 hours and they were champs the whole time. I think they enjoyed seeing the animals even though some of the displays were too high for them to see from the wagon. Here are just a few of the animals we saw and things we experienced.





Penguins


Llama


Condors


Jaguar


Poison Dart Frogs


Checking out the Hissing Cockroaches


Bats


A rare Snow Leopard


Storks (how babies really come, right?)


Tortoise


Black Swans


Bald Eagles





The family (a BAD hair day)






Some gorgeous flowers


A Barking Deer


A very sleepy Bear


My favorite, the Jellyfish exhibit





Playing in the Aquarium




And finally, some Pink Flamingos!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I love the butterfly bench and I love the pictures of the stringrays....I can never seem to take them and watch the kids LOL but you have a great wagon...

Mrs. Fudala said...

The jellyfish pictures are excellent! My favorite of the girls is daddy boosting Payton up the wall...she looks so little! Addi is too darn cute for words too...I love how they look so opposite in some ways, but very similar in others. They look like they had a blast and learned a lot about things!