Saturday, September 13, 2008

A few things, entertaining or not?

So I finally found time to make the trek to pick up the girls finished "First Year Collage". It came out really well. Now I just need to decide where to hang it.



We also got a new couch! It's fantastic, I just love the way it fits in the room, plus it's so comfy.



I'm also selling Usborne books on the side now. Yah, in all my free time. Anyhoo if you're interested check out my site @www.ubah.com/W2965. They are fantastically fun and educational books for all ages and stages. Let me know if you'd like to book a Home or E-Show.

Off to enjoy this very rainy day (thanks Ike), happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the new couch and the pictures!! I hope you had a lovely relaxing rainy day! I miss you!

Tamara said...

great pictures Kendra