Friday, September 5, 2008

Merry Christmas!

No seriously I haven't lost it. I've been in the Christmas shopping frame of mind lately. Having kids this age is fantastic. While my SIL is agonizing over finding the exact iPod my niece is dying for, my biggest decision is which Little People castle to buy. Have you seen the new one? It's fantastic. It features the newer LP with bendable legs and arms. It has a platform for the prince and princess to dance on, a horse and a few other accessories. It's also $15.00 more than the original. My decision was to buy the classic one, and get a few add-on sets to go alone with it. Sure. The add-ons are listed as HTF (hard to find) and the "Night at the Ball" playset is going for $78 on Amazon. I did find the Maiden Mary set for $10.00. Are we kidding here? These are Little People, not solid gold fertility statues. Right? So if you're surfing around the net and you happen to find the "Woodsman", "Night at the Ball" or "Sir Lance" sets for under an arm and a leg. Let me know.


No comments: