Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where have all the flowers gone?

I belong to a wonderfully supportive mommy message board. We've all been together for over 2 years now. Some posting, some lurking, always there. Well we're not 'there' anymore. Everyone has drifted away. Life has caught up with us and time has not yet healed some wounds inflicted in a bitter battle. I miss them terribly. I'm greatly saddened to think that this is it. We've been through so much together ... life, death, laughter, tears, and heartache. I love you ladies, please come home.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Well said and I totally agree. It is time to come home - Im lonely without everyone!

Tamara said...

Its so sad isn't it....

Chrissy said...

I'm still there...just going through a funk. It feels like that part from Lilo and Stitch where Lilo is talking about how her family is little and broken...but still her family. Okay, maybe you guys have never seen it but you will eventually...

Unknown said...

Oh I'm a Disney fanatic and I know exactly what you're talking about. *hugs* Family drama sucks.

carebear7951 said...

I agree, but I just don't feel like it can ever be the same. It used to be such a comfortable place...