Friday, March 20, 2009

30 great things - Part 3

13. Underwear- Covers it all, and way more comfortable than wearing your bikini bottoms all day.

14. Portable DVD Players- My girls *hate* the car. Have always hated the car. Last summer with a camping trip in the works we broke down and picked one up. You know that moment on tv where a light shines on the main character and angels sing? Yah that's what it's like.

15. Country music- I'm from Ohio ok?

16. Gain Laundry Detergent- I have sensitive skin and can only use a few detergents. Gain is one of them. May I just say it is the only one that leaves my clothes smelling lovely days after washing. Try it!

17.Yo Gabba Gabba! DJ Lance Magic Dance Hat- I don't actually own this, but come on. Does it not look like hella fun?

18.McDonald's new fish commercial- I dare you to get it out of your head.

No comments: