Monday, February 11, 2008

The Anatomy of a Man ...

Can someone please tell me why, oh why, a grown man cannot hit the toilet when he pees? How does it manage to run down the side, puddle around the seal and then cause the bathroom to smell like urine for days on end? How does it lay on the back by the hinges of the seat, just waiting there for someone (read, me) to clean it up? How does it manage to get around the rim, and yet still be on top of the seat? I don't understand. I really don't understand.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

I don't know Kendra b/c my three year old is fairly mess free in that dept. and I am very thankful!!

Unknown said...

Kids can do it ... it's the adult variety of the species that has the issues LOL.

Colleen said...

Te he he...men.

Jules said...

Thank God I married a clean freak and don't have to deal with such messes! I hope Mikey is as crazy as him! ;)

Kristen said...

Too funny....my DH isnt too terrible...but every once in a while he is in a rush.

Unknown said...

That's the main problem. It's always a passing through to get to something more important thing LOL. Of course if he's really busy he just goes outside.