Friday, February 8, 2008

The one where she's very excited!

Oh Amazon.com what can I say about you. I ordered this Thomas the Tank Bed Topper for my nephew's birthday on Wednesday evening. The party is tonight. I emailed my SIL and let her know our gift wouldn't be arriving in time (she knew I was ordering it) and told her I had it shipped directly to her house. We figured I'd just include a picture in his card and explain what he was getting. No biggie. I really wasn't too bummed, I mean I got Free Super Saver Shipping! It saved me a trip to the toy store, wrapping the thing, and hauling it up. Besides that, I know my nephew will be thrilled to get mail.
So today I log on to check my email, only to find out it was shipped and will be arriving today! How is that for service? It will arrive in time for the party after all. I'm glad. I mean how do you explain to a 3 year old he's getting this super-fabulous bed tent without his seeing it? Not only that, I still didn't have to shop, and I still don't have to haul it up there. Taking 2 babies and a husband is enough work for me. So Amazon.com, I give you 2 thumbs up. Today you saved the day!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hooray! Amazon saves the day! So much easier to shop and ship, esp. with free shipping!

Kristen said...

I love amazon!!