Friday, February 15, 2008

That's one small step for man ...

one giant leap for me! I've finally decided to do something with my life. Not that being a wife and mother is nothing ...
I've decided to become serious about my passion. Photography. I'm getting a new camera (a Nikon D40), taking some classes and honing my skills so that I can eventually do something with it. My point and shoot cameras, while fun, just aren't enough for me anymore and I want to move up to bigger and better things. I know I'm crazy. Photography isn't an easy field to break into. I just want to get up every day and do something I'm passionate about. So we'll see how things go, I'm in no rush, and hope to see things happening within a year or so. Until then I'll be posting stuff I've taken and asking for *honest* feedback. Wish me luck!





3 comments:

Kristen said...

Ooh this is your big announcement :) I am so excited and happy for you! I loved the pictures you showed!! I think you have talent! Keep sharing your work!

Unknown said...

Yah it's not earth-shattering or anything, but it's big news to me hehe.
I'm just so excited to be taking the first steps I wanted to share with you guys. :)

Colleen said...

I'm so excited for you and totally green with jealousy!