Thursday, January 10, 2008

A big sigh of relief ...

The girls did fantastic today. Thank goodness. I went in early so I could get them settled and my plan was to stay until snack time (which is 9:00 the time I start in my class) and then while they were distracted sneak out. Well I walked in, put them on the floor and realized Addi has tossed her hat in the car. So I walked about to get it and when I came back both were perfectly happy checking out the other kids. So I headed back to my room.
They had a few meltdowns (break time due to a different teacher) and lunchtime (very sleepy) but they were better behaved than the other kids LOL. Tomorrow may be a different story, so we'll see. I feel a bit better, but still have some anxieties.
Addi didn't really eat lunch and didn't take a nap at all but stayed happy all day. Payton took an hour nap and ate like a champ. So hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I am so glad it went well for you....