Saturday, January 12, 2008

Juliana



I never got the chance to meet Juliana, but she changed my world. It's funny how people can do that ya know? She was a blessing, not only to me, and my other mommy friends, but to her mommy and daddy most of all. This past year has been full of emotions, some good, some bad. But Juliana has made us all take a step back and realize that whatever happens, we're here, and we're capable of a love so powerful and strong it can reach the heavens. Happy Birthday beautiful girl, I hope your angel party is as gorgeous as you.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Kendra,

That was the sweetest post ever! You made my heart so happy. You are right she changed our lives for the better. Thanks again for everything and for always being there for me :)

Love, Kristen (and Joey too)