Saturday, January 19, 2008

This is gonna be long one ...

Just a little background to set up my story ...
DH grew up in the house we currently live in. He bought it from his mom and dad when they decided to build a new house in my home town.
We've since redecorated and renovated almost every room. I wish I had before and afters, but we don't. Here are a few of my favorite rooms.

Payton's Bedroom (originally had green carpeting, wallpapered walls with "Bless This Home" border)



Addison's Bedroom (originally had peach carpet, wallpapered walls, then green walls and hardwood floors, finishing up as below)



The Kitchen (originally had white cabinets with green insets, carpet and white walls)




The Bathroom (originally had green patterned wallpaper with pink hearts ... yah)




Our bedroom (originally had all white walls)



The Living Room (originally had white walls, with an accent wall covered in dark green wallpaper, dark green border all around, and green carpet)




As you can see, we've done a lot of work. I'm proud of our home and happy to show it off.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

What do your IL's think of all the gorgeous work you have done.....so awesome...thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

They're ok with it LOL. At least they pretend to be.
Their new house is stunning, so I'm sure that helps a bit.

Kristen said...

Your house is gorgeous!! Nice job on all the renovations!

Unknown said...

Thanks! If only I could keep it so clean all the time LOL.

Jules said...

I love your house. It looks soooo warm and happy! I love all the Americana and patriotic accessories, too. :)